Our Microsoft Hosted Exchange is a GREAT solution for small and medium-sized business (2-250 users). Offers robust, feature-filled services, security, collaboration, connectivity without having to have your own $20k server in house and without all the headaches and costs of having and maintaining such equipment.
Our Hosted Exchange Server Offers:
- Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 25 MB in size.
- Outlook support: Users can connect supported copies of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
- Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
- Mobility: Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
- Shared calendar and contacts: Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
- Apps for Outlook: Users can spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook Web App.
- Security: Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- In-Place Archive: Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
There is a one time setup fee. Depends on how many users, clients (computers, phones, tablets) and how many domains. Ranges from $150 and up.
Ongoing cost is $5 per user, per month
Just feel free to contact us anytime and we can discuss further and get you on the project calendar to implement!